1929-30 Annual Report: A right of way was slashed and a pole line erected to carry central station power to the dwellings and operating house. The dwellings were wired for lights and the wiring in the power house rearranged. A 100 watt radiophone transmitter was installed to replace the 50 watt transmitter previously in use.
1936 Modulated CW frequencies 187, 417, 500 kHz
Radiotelephone frequency 1630 kHz
1962 Station moves from the old location on the Cape Lazo bluff to the civilian air terminal at Comox Airport, about 2 kM to the west. This may be a list of station operators in the 1950-60's era.
Plans are afoot to move the station back to its old location on the Cape Lazo cliff. Airport terminal needs the space.
1993 Station is moved back to the old location in 1993.
2016 Comox/Cape Lazo becomes an unmanned station in May. Control of station's radio equipment is remoted to Victoria CG Radio